Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as “Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d)” in one of our locations within Poland.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
- Independent and complete handling of complex job placements in the IT and software context, in particular for sales and consulting positions in Poland (and other EMEA locations) from junior to executive
- Implementation and control of end-to-end recruiting processes, including, among other things, consulting with executives, creating position profiles, conducting telephone and personal interviews with applicants and salary determination
- Contact person for internal and external applicants as well as taking over applicant management including correspondence, continuous data maintenance in the applicant management system (Avature) and building up candidate pools and pipelines
- Close cooperation and constant proactive coordination with executives, our HR business partners and external recruiters
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- You have initial recruiting experience, thereby experience in the area of headhunting or know-how in one of our market segments is an advantage
- Your proactive working style is characterized by a high degree of independence, self-organization, pragmatism, commitment and goal orientation
- You have excellent communication skills on different hierarchical levels as well as contact strength/enthusiasm for networking
- A high affinity for IT tools rounds off your profile
- Fluent written and spoken Polish and English - additional languages are an advantage
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Felix Held.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time