Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Indonesian team as Sales Operations Intern.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will provide Sales Operations administration support
You will support in processing, booking and documenting of Sales Orders
- You will assist in sales and/or tender process preparation/ documentation
- You will support in documenting the management of government-related procurement process
- You will support in coordinating, tracking and documenting Sales Education requirement for the sales & marketing team
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in business/economic/accounting major)
- Able to commit for internship for at least 6 months
Your personality and skills:
- You are self-driven, motivated and have a positive work attitude
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office (e.g Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- You have good time management, multi-tasking, and good at team work
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either