Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Product & Clinical Specialist, Mammo & X-Ray to support the Singapore market as a recognized professional in digital x-ray, fluoroscopy, Mammography and related applications to provide clinical, marketing, training and technical sales support.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for providing clinical support, product demos and application training to new and existing customers for the complete range of Siemens Healthineers XP Products.
- You will provide comprehensive Mammo, Digital x-ray & Fluroscopy application training independently to various groups and levels of staff in all environments
- You perform system troubleshooting, image quality, workflow optimization etc together with customers.
- You engage customers in consultative or collaborative discussions on relevant research projects as required
- You conduct product presentations, and on-site demos for workshops, conferences, site visits, pre-sales events, tender clarifications, updates etc
- You support and conduct training initiatives, such as educational and clinical workshops for local and regional Siemens Healthineers team, as well as customers
- You support internal teams in system configuration for tender submissions and clarifications
- You understand and develop expertise in competitive product comparison and USP
- You build key reference sites in Singapore for site visits and image sharing
- You develop and maintain good working relationships with key clinical users
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-sg/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- A qualified radiographer with at least 3 years working experience in Digital X-ray, Fluroscopy, & Mammography (including biopsy and interventional procedures) in a private or public hospital. Knowledge of breast ultrasound and lithotripsy is optional but advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in performing other imaging modalities, CT, MR, Ultrasound, Angiography or RIS/PACS Administration is a strong advantage
- Your knowledge of clinical procedures, practical working experience, technical and image quality evaluation skills
- Good communication and interaction skills with hospital staff including doctors, nurses, radiographers/ sonographers, and other vendors
- Experience in teaching/training/ leading junior radiographers within the department will be an added advantage.
- Experience in setting up protocols and mapping with RIS, and post- processing of FFDM in PACS will be and added advantage.
- Previous knowledge or training on Siemens equipment and applications is an advantage.
- Existing Singapore Allied Health Professional Council (AHPC) registration and current practicing certificate is required
Your personality and skills:
- You possess good communication, organizational and presentation capability
- You show keen interest in learning and broadening your job scope
- You have a can-do attitude
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time