The Siemens Process Instrumentation business segment is market leader in the manufacturing and distribution of instrumentation products in the US Region. This position is located in Spring House, Pa and a part of our Finance Business Administration / Controlling Organization and interfaces with Segment, BU, Division, and Global management. This position will report directly to the Finance Manager for Siemens Process Instrumentation (PI) and will support the PI Sales Director, Sales Operations Support Manager, and sales support for sales management team.
Duties include tracking and managing the process and workflow of the sales channel partner /agent contracts. This includes following the company procedure with the renewal, hiring and termination procedures of the Agents contracts, and ensuring compliance with the standards detailed by legal counsel. Provide support with adding new customer accounts into SAP.
• Tasks as assigned with the monthly closing activities including journal entries, basic financial analysis, and monthly reporting to Division finance team.
- Margin analysis for local & Global contract & approve special pricing request by agents & Deale
- CAIDs analysis for the customers
- Cost center analysis & Monthly cost center meeting with cost center owners.
- Prepare Back log report & provide update to logistic group
- Defining commission curve & update it.
- Customer credit limit check.
- Monthly PUMA savings update
• Responsible for the Channel Partner / Agent contract
process including the required due diligence and the creation of document
through the entire workflow.
• Supports the Sales Operations Manager and Regional Sales Managers with the annual enrollment process and workflow of Partner+ and programs.
• Provide support for processing customer debit and credit notes in SAP.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Minimal Associates College degree in business/Finance/Accounting.
• 2+ years of work experience preferable in a similar role
• High level of attention to detail and solid data entry skills
• Strong communication writing skills to manage the correspondence between the sales team and the Channel Partner / Agents.
• Microsoft Office Skills – Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access etc.
• PowerPoint skills and be able to prepare presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• SAP experience is preferred
• Strong proficiency using Business Intelligence reporting (Web focus) reporting tools to support on-going business requirements is preferred.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.