Mode of Employment: Limited; Full time only
Into work, get set, go!
Our interns have ideas, make things happen, and get involved – from the very first day. Be part of a team numbering more than 370,000 talented people who are dedicated to tacking the most important challenges. What will the world look like in 20 years in terms of electrification, automation, and digitalization? Let’s find out together! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join our team, we give you the freedom to do so. You will also have all the benefits of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
What part will you play?
- You will get insights into the full range of business strategy topics – from strategy development and business model innovation up to operating model transformation
- You support our team in preparing strategic analysis to foster business development within Siemens Global Business Services (GBS)
- This covers a broad range of topics like market & competitor research, business models, organizational set-up, digitalization and process automation
- Moreover, you will work together with project managers to coordinate and drive complex strategic projects across Business Lines and customers
- Thus, we will show you how to turn complex topics and project results into presentations and decision templates for top management
- Depending on your experience, you will get the opportunity to independently own and drive work modules within strategic projects
What you need to make real what matters.
- You successfully completed your undergraduate studies with outstanding results and are now an exceptional business school, engineering, science or law master´s student at a renowned university
- You already gained first practical experience in relevant areas such as business strategy, general management, controlling or sales & marketing functions – either in consulting or in a corporate environment
- We can count on your MS Office skills (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are characterized by a positive mindset and ‘Can do’ attitude
- Moreover, you score with a high level of social competence and team spirit
- The ability to communicate confidently in English makes you stand out
Duration of the internship is based on university regulations.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time