Siemens is looking for a UI/UX Software Developer, to be hired with a permanent contract in our division Smart Infrastructure Distribution System.
The UI /UX Software Developer role collaborates with the Line Manager and it is located in Milano (Italy). She/he is responsible for translating high-level requirements into interaction flows, and transform them into appealing, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
He\she has to interact with product owner and the developers supporting them in all the software lifecycle. He\she needs to develop mockups, user flows and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.Siemens builds Technology to Transform the Everyday
Siemens Smart Infrastructures offers an outstanding combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer products, systems, solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning technology, as well as transmission and distribution of electrical power and systems for the low-voltage power grid level, smart grids.
What will you handle in the short term?
You will join our scrum teams into international projects, contributing to design, build and deliver User Interface for App and Web.
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- At least 5 years’ experience as UI/UX Developer and UI Designer.
- Knowledge of responsive design.
- Ability to translate design artifacts into usable code.
- Solid grasp of CI/CD pipeline and associated tooling.
- User-Centered Design experience.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that technical requirements are met, and design specifications are implemented.
- Would be a plus Cloud service (AWS) experience and Go language.
- Proficient in English.
- Able to build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence effectively and quickly.
- Very pro-active and able to identify and tackle problems across multiple platforms and pipelines
- Excellent communication skills.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are recognized;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous learning;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time