As Project Management support you will assist project managers from within the Project Management Office department to manage customer requirements, project finances, project's life cycle, stakeholders and risks, compliance to standards, rules and regulations develop further business opportunities while driving project implementations.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist PMs in Project planning
- Schedule development/monitoring
- Project management standards (PM in our ITSM)
- Maintain data for the project in Service Now tool
- Ensure training is conducted and documented as needed
- Responsible for creating monthly status reports
- Working with Quality Managers, ensure all quality deliverable are created/maintained
- Working with Project Managers, ensure all project deliverable are created/maintained
- Schedule project meetings
- Ensure project communications
- Maintain risk log
- Maintain Lessons Learned
- Monitor budget
Your qualifications and experience:
- Degree in related discipline or advanced degree, preferred. On the job experience will be reviewed for applicability. Certification in Agile, Scrum preferred
- Demonstrates and applies broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managed work group(s) and how it supports related operations.
- Demonstrates understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
- Successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. 1-3 years of experience for basic projects.
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time