Product Manager, Arterial Blood Gas
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Product Manager, Arterial Blood Gas.
This position will encompass all Marketing responsibilities for a product management position but will emphasize downstream, tactical activities that are more customer-facing that supports the overall blood gas franchise strategy. The position reports to the Global Lead for epoc® but retains cross-portfolio responsibilities that will also include the RAPIDPoint® products lines.
- Work with the product leads on identifying opportunities that relate to the growth of these product lines
- Analyze revenue achievement by country vs target/plan and identify gaps if any on an on-going basis
- Conceptualize, release and monitor commercial campaigns to drive global sales team to grow market share
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Critical care portfolio and enable creation of customer facing collateral
- NPI – Accessories or other support products (Power Adapter, All-in-One etc.)
- Development/assist in the Four P’s of Marketing for ABG franchise
- Special Projects (e.g. epoc Carrying Case)
- PLM Tracking & Input: engage in product portfolio life cycle management as well as end-of-life product obsolescence
- Point-of-Contact(s) and other internal or external communications
- Communicate with sales force regarding product updates and availability, competitive activity, sales positioning, best practices
- Collaboration with key opinion leading physicians to maximize participation, impact of launch activities, and to drive adoption and market development
- Help identify and foster key accounts/reference sites
- Monitor sales performance (including sales data trends) and customer feedback on diagnostic products
- Respond to product dependent questions/problems from customers and the sales force in support of day-to-day business
- Direct internal inquiries in support of RFP(s) and tenders
- Manage a current competitive database for relevant product lines
- Attend Trade Shows and or customer events as the Marketing lead for assigned product responsibilities
- Give presentations as the Marketing / product representative for large deals or at industry events
- Engage with Marcom to develop dinner programs or other customer facing activities, etc.
- Assist in the development of market research, surveys, customer feedback sessions, focus groups
- Assist with controlled launches including liaison for controlled launch sites
- Assist in the development of collateral or other customer facing deliverables (e.g. case studies, proof points, white papers, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- 5-8 years’ experience
- B.S. degree. MBA in progress or achieved preferred
- Background in Laboratory Medicine, Respiratory Therapy preferred. Experience working in hospitals preferred.
- Up to 50% travel
- Ability to influence others (internal and external) to an organization
- Highly organized with multiple tasks
- High level of presentation and communication skills and ability to motivate and inspire others, polished and professional
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.