Siemens is looking for a Technical Proposal for Medium Voltage Customer Service, to be hired with a permanent contract in our division Smart Infrastructure Distribution System.
The role reports to the Service Manager and it is located in Lombardia (Italy). He/she will be responsible for supporting the sales function of Distribution System Customer Service for the Italian market.
The Proposal Manager has to prepare offers of the service products’ portfolio through strategic planning and market analysis, supporting the achievement of sales targets.Siemens creates Technology to Transform the Everyday
Siemens Smart Infrastructures offers a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer products, systems, solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning technology, as well as transmission and distribution of electrical power and systems for the low-voltage power grid level, smart grids.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Receiving and analyzing the requests for purchases/ tender documentation from Customers (scope definition, Terms and conditions, timing, deliverables etc…)
- Offer calculation (setting the relevant financials, like Cost, Price, EBIT, SG&A,…)
- Offer follow up, preparation and management of relevant documentation for offer submission
- Keeping track of the opportunities and supporting the Administration to build up budget/ scenarios
- Cooperate with the marketing and business development teams, providing a wide view of current offers and opportunities;
- Develop tools, reports / dashboards in order to evaluate sales trends in comparison with budget, thus allowing the Management to define the annual forecast;
- Deep knowledge of the market and the competitors’ offer; influencing the main partners and the Customer’s “Decision makers”.
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Customer Service in a complex environment or multinational company
- Confirmed experience as a Proposal in Medium Voltage area (preferred) or Low/High Voltage, automation and industry market
- Experience in MV and LV revamping and retrofit proposals,
- Knowledge and experience in Italian market
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- Strong customer orientation
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Ability to learn about new and innovative technologies
- Capacity to establish and maintain positive, coordinated, working relationships
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirit are recognized;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous learning;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, VIA VIPITENO, 4 MILAN (Italy).
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time