- Translate our customers´ strategic objectives into high-impact use cases.
- Design and implement process and task mining dashboards to support data-driven decision making.
- Understand E2E process map and link it to the underlaying activities and tasks in given task/process mining event.
- Lead data discovery, assessment, analysis, modeling, and mapping efforts for new dashboard developments, as well as perform data modeling.
- Align UI/UX and facilitate integration with existing applications.
- Present results and realized value to senior management.
- Conduct unit tests and troubleshoot any issues that arise, as well as performance tuning.
- Manage the eco-system of partners, data and platform providers (e.g. Siemens IT, SaaS cloud providers, Celonis) to maintain agile and stable operations.
- Successfully completed university degree Computer or Data Science, Information-oriented Business Administration, Economics or Management or other equivalent technical disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years experiences and knowledge in (IT-)Consulting, Process- and/or Data Mining-solutions (Celonis, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik or others)
- Experience with SAP Systems and data models, with focus on data engineering.
- Strong Knowledge/Experience in SQL, Python, or other programming skills is a strong plus.
- Experience and knowledge in Machine Learning is of advantage.
- Experience working with databases like MS SQL Server, Oracle, SAP HANA, Snowflake, etc
- You can multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, have analytical thinking and project management ability (Agile delivery best-practices, CI/CD and DevOps/SCRUM).
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers.
- Strong English skills are required.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time