Business Consultant SAP ERP Logistics
Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability..
This role is part of our business unit "Intelligent Traffic Systems" (in future “Yunex Traffic”; more than 3,000 employees and 600 million Euro revenue). ITS is preparing for the step towards organizational independence, which is to be taken in the current fiscal year. This role could be based at our offices in Poole- UK, Brno/Prague- Czech Republic or Munich- Germany.
What are my responsibilities?
· You are the first IT contact for the business user for our SAP ERP systems in the modules SD, CS, MM, PP, and PS
· Analysis, definition and improvement of business requirements in the area of SAP ERP SD, CS, MM, PP, and PS as well as consulting, support and training of users
· Simulation and optimization of complex user processes along an efficient operational value creation process as well as conception, modeling and implementation of improvement measures
· Development of solution concepts and functional specification of customer-specific requirements with the focus on materials management, production, demand determination, order management, purchasing and project management
· Implementation of user training and user coaching as well as supporting tasks during prototyping and testing phases
What do I need to qualify for the job?
· You have successfully completed your studies in business informatics, business engineering, business administration or engineering sciences or have a comparable qualification
· You have professional experience as SAP consultant in at least 2 of the modules SD, CS, MM, PP, PS
First experience in SAP S4/HANA is an advantage
· You have experience in working directly with the business counterparts in the sales, service, purchasing or manufacturing departments.
· You are experienced with implementing interfaces between SAP and other IT systems and their technical standards.
· You have substantial experience in the implementation of SAP projects and change requests incl. controlling & administration
· You have worked with different external companies together in a project or for change requests as a functional lead.
· Hands-on mentality with the ability and willingness to work as part of a team, it is easy for you to analyze complex issues and to present them clearly and comprehensibly
· You enjoy shaping and implementing change. In doing so, you are characterized by a high degree of personal responsibility, goal orientation, the ability to deal with conflicts and a willingness to take responsibility
· You communicate actively in an international environment and are characterized by cross-divisional thinking in value streams
· Fluent negotiation skills in English are a prerequisite
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 381,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time