Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Talent and Leadership Development Specialist
The Talent and Leadership Development Specialist serves as the primary interface to the Healthineers business in the Americas region, representing the People & Leadership Center (PL) of Excellence (CoE) under the guidance of the Regional People & Leadership Lead. Working closely with the Global & NAM HRBPs and the HRBC organization, the Specialist is responsible for delivering the bundled offerings and services of People and Leadership Development portfolio to support people strategies and priorities within the region. Additionally, the Specialist is expected to contribute to global and regional initiatives under the guidance of the PL Lead working closely with other global colleagues across the CoE to ensure effective implementation of initiatives and actively supporting enterprise-wide HR efforts.
· Serves as a subject matter expert for all products of the People & Leadership (PL)portfolio
· Locally implements global People & Leadership products and programs within the Region
· Consults Region HR Business Partners/Business Consultants to integrate key PL processes within the business
· Identifies, design, and implements solutions to address local leadership and development needs
· Contributes to global project teams to ensure effective and valuable solutions for the Organization
· Working closely with Region PL Lead, partners with Global HRBP(s) and/or Region HR Lead located in the Region to support needs.
· Supports Entry-Level development program managers to ensure early understanding and development preparation for future leadership roles
· May arrange trainings or development programs for individuals or groups and liaises with external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, human resources, industrial psychology or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in talent management, human resources, and/or organizational development, including managing projects in human resources, talent management, and/or organizational development
- Demonstrated success with designing and implementing talent focused plans and strategies in similar organizations.
- Experience working with all levels in an organization
- Excellent people, influencing and facilitation skills; executive presence.
- Ability to successfully navigate in a matrix environment. Experience working in different cultural environments a plus.
- Experience successfully supporting a diverse internal customer base by learning and understanding their business, objectives, and goals.
- Experience establishing credibility and working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in an ever changing fast paced environment; high level of detail orientation.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (PPT, Word and Excel)
- Talent Management, Talent Development
- Leadership Development, Organization Development
- Project management methodology knowledge and experience preferred.
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- HR Generalist
Travel: Traditionally 10-15%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.