Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As an Azure Expert, you will:
- Be a part of our DevOps System Team which is responsible for the Azure subscriptions and on-premises components (interfaces from SAP), since our partner is developing a lot of Azure resources,
- The DevOps team is required to ensure that everything is developed under best practices and should be able to hands on the product currently developed by our partner.
- Be responsible for the Azure Developments.
To make a difference, you must have:
- Experience in Azure development
- .NET Development background
- We value experience in:
- Logic Apps
- Event Grid
- Azure Functions
- Data Factory
- Odata calls
- Agile Software Development (incl. JIRA / Confluence)
- Fluency in English
- This person will have to be proactive, be a technology knowledge seeker, work with a team and be able to solve problems
- Know how in how to interact with all different kinds of teams and what is expected of him/her.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time