Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Business Development Director.
The Education and Workforce Solutions BDM will report directly to the Head of Growth & Innovation of EWS within NAM CS and will focus on increasing market share for EWS within both traditional and non-traditional market segments for Siemens Healthineers. They will drive profitable growth and market share for products within traditional and nontraditional sales channels.
- Drive and support the development of strategic sales opportunities for EWS for Service Sales, Equipment Sales, Strategic Corporate Accounts, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Health and other sales channel partners
- Grow EWS footprint and sales funnel activity
- Own ideation-to-monetization process for EWS
- Identify and deliver innovative ways to position existing portfolio elements
- Align buying and selling process to streamline
- Build and maintain close relationships with important accounts with collaborative involvement of respective NAM leadership
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Strong Communication skills and leadership skills
2. Requires understanding of the Siemens Healthineers product portfolio
3. Demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and targeted execution of measures
4. Work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and team members to produce the best results
5. Effective written and oral communication skills
6. Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems
7. Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals
8. Knowledge of the organization and how to effectively motivate and push in the right direction
9. Have impact to implement necessary changes with all internal and external partners involved
10. Skills to guide the team towards a high-performance culture
11. Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management focused on clinical education and workforce related topics
12. Bachelor’s degree
13. Required travel: up to 50%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 10+ years of Healthcare experience in Radiology imaging, customer relationships, or business management
- Able to work independently in a remote setting
- Master’s degree.
Job Location: Cary, NC preferred. Remote opportunity considered for a well qualified applicant.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.