Would you love to be a part of one of the world's leading software companies?
Siemens EDA is seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Embedded Software Engineer to join Virtual Platform Modeling Team of S2S Automotive Solutions, ICV-SVSD Division.What you'll be doing
In this role, you will:
- Develop software Models for Hardware devices.
- Create SystemC TLM 2.0 models on Vista tool that can be used to create Virtual Platforms.
- Test the models using existing processor models (Generic/ARM-based Fast Models).
- Verify the models functionality versus behavior model and/or RTL using SystemC and/or UVM/SystemVerilog.
- Apply unit testing/debug.
- Execute the implementation/test plan.
- Integrate SystemC models to build Virtual Platform.
- Build Virtual Platform for Hardware designs on the System Level.
- Load/Boot Linux/Mentor Embedded Linux (MEL) on the Virtual Platform.
- Simulate and Debug Customer’s Software on the Virtual Platform
- The model list will be defined and prioritized based on customer requests (targeting ARM and PPC Multi-Core architectures) [examples are: DMA, TIMERs, SSP, UART, SPI/QSPI, Flash Memory, Caches, Ethernet Controller, I2C, DDR Controller, GPIO, SD Card Controller, etc.].
- Write professional Functional Specs and Design Documents.
- Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering.
- Strong experience in C/C++ Programming.
- Have the basic knowledge of digital circuits and digital design/systems.
- Having good background in programming using SystemC is a plus.
- Experience in Embedded Software Development & Embedded Linux Development is a plus.
- Have good experience in using Linux/Unix OS.
- Have good experience in scripting/scripting languages such as Make/Tcl/Perl.
- Position requires well developed written and oral communication skills.
- Being able to work with tight deadlines and meet schedules.
- Self-motivated/self-learning capabilities.
If you like challenges and want to join us, apply now!
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access and equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time