Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are looking to hire a Finance & Performance Controlling Manager for Middle East Africa region based in Istanbul, Turkey.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Lead the Finance & Performance Controlling Function for Mobility Middle East Africa Region.
- Manage and steer the Forecast process for the region in close alignment with the country CFO’s and country Finance & Performance Mangers
- Be the first interface to the Business units and segments for Forecast and Budget related topics
- Manage the yearly budget process across the region
- Support the regional management to identify risks and opportunities and follow up on mitigation measures
- Prepare stakeholder-oriented reporting packages to support decision making in countries as well as on regional level
- Continuously improve and streamline the forecasting and budgeting processes as well as adapt the reporting packages to the needs of the stakeholder
- Prepare the quarterly Business reviews with Headquarters
- Ad hoc reporting
- Lead the Finance & Controlling Function into the digital age by e.g. implementing robotic process automation and by optimization of the existing local/ regional reporting tools
- Strengthen and foster collaboration across the Finance & Performance Controlling Function within the region and beyond
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Business Studies from reputable university or college,
- At least 6 years of relevant commercial experience, thereof min. 2 years in a controlling function
- Experience of working in multinational companies with preferences to Transportation Industry.
- Intercultural experience, ideally with work experience in different countries / locations.
- Solid Knowledge of SAP combined with advanced knowledge of MS Package, in particular Excel
- VBA, Macros is an advantage
- Analytical, self-initiative and team player with good communication skills
- Experience in leading a small team with direct and indirect reporting lines is an advantage
- An outstanding communication and reporting skills.
- Fluent in English and Turkish. Further lingual skills are highly appreciated
- This role will be on local contract
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Mobility is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note that only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time