The IT Service Management Professional for our Siemens Healthineers Web Presence will be part of the global Siemens Healthineers IT Portal & Content Management Team and will work closely with colleagues responsible for the Siemens Healthineers Web Presence.Task and Responsibilities:
- Within your role as IT Service Management Professional, you support the product & application owners in the area of our Siemens Healthineers Web Presence and other customer relevant platforms.
- Taking over End2end responsibility for a global service in the area the customer relevant platforms is planned
- You manage the product backlog for the assigned parts of different services and drive corresponding discussions with global cross-functional teams, ensuring transparency across all involved teams
- You run the test management for the respective services
- You plan and coordinate the go live of changes managed by you, together with your stakeholders
- You manage the different vendors involved in the provisioning of the Service
- You will ensure IT System compliance (e.g. in regards to quality, information security and data privacy regulation)
- 3 to 10 years of experience in two or more of the following areas: IT Service Management, Internet technologies, project management, SCRUM, Online Marketing
- Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the typical business processes served by the above-mentioned areas.
- Must be proficient with technologies in the area of Web Content Management
- Must be proficient with IT Service Management
- Must be experienced with SaaS, Cloud (Azure/AWS) and integrations in this context
- Must have project management experience
- Must have experience in the area of Online Marketing
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in around the glob
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
- Must have good analytical skills and a structured approach to identify, discuss and prioritize demands together with the global stakeholders
- Must be an excellent team player
- German language is a plus
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time