Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a Technical product manager Senior.
This position is for a cross functional role that combines essential functions of product management and program ownership of the Siemens Web Framework (SWF) that serves as the UI (User Interface) platform for web application development across DISW (Digital Industries Software) business segments.
Key responsibilities are:
- Performs Product Owner functions of the SWF platform per SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework®) processes
- Serves as the liaison between LCS (Lifecycle Collaboration Software) and other DISW business segments to ensure alignment of deliveries and functional requirements
- Coordinates and monitors all technical projects
- Secures and manages the funding for the framework and its advancement Responsible for the successful use of SWF across DISW.
- Definition and direction of the Siemens Web Framework (SWF), the web framework used in Active Workspace and other DISW web products and solutions, throughout the stages of the product life cycle (concept through end-of-life).
- Translation of business requirements from various DISW business segments into technical requirements that SWF development teams can consume.
- Working with development, sales, and product marketing to manage the product through its life cycle to ensure it meets established goals for deployment and customer satisfaction.
- Negotiations and contract discussions with vendors, customers, and third parties. Making critical decisions about product lifecycle (e.g., phase-out).
- Funding model, support pricing, packaging, etc. of SWF and its content. Represents the company plans and product strategies to industry analysts.
- Creating long-term, significant new business from internal/external customers including driving smoother onboarding process.
- Supplying direction for design, deployment, rollout, and upgrade activities.
- Working with multiple DISW segments to promote the use of SWF e and to evolve the offering to make LCS and other DISW business segments successful.
- Provides technical proposals and recommendations to evolve the offering and keep it current with technology evolutions and industry trends.
- Stays current with recent technologies. Leads or contributes significantly to on-going research, assessment, and evaluation of the technology.
Prerequisite & Essential Functions
Requires 15+ years of experience with bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent including 5+ years of leadership experience such as Product Manager, Architect, or Development Management.
- Expert knowledge of DISW products and customers and technical/engineering concepts.
- Demonstrates strong customer and product knowledge at the system level and uses this expertise to influence technical and business decisions in work group including cross-functional stakeholders.
- Assimilates requirements from various sources and uses it to drive strategic solutions
- Strong Technical/Architectural experience in Web application development
- Effectively communicates in one-to-one and group situations. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication & presentation skills. Effectively communicates with stakeholders & customers.
- Ability to build credibility and trust with team members, customers, and cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to work on multiple highly complex projects occurring simultaneously.
- Works in a fast-paced environment and adapts to constant change; Keeps pace with the continual progress of business and customer requirements and rapid technological advancements
- Expert knowledge of Scaled Agile processes
- Direct experience building web applications using SWF or Active Workspace preferred.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time