Shape the future of a growing businesswith Our Team in Siemens Pakistan ( Lahore Office) ..
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Today, we are recruiting for Secondary Design Engineer to Join Our Team in Lahore and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Secondary Engineering and Design of HV Indoor/Outdoor, AIS/GIS Substations up to 500kV.
- Input & Information gathering for secondary engineering.
- Design of secondary basic documents including SLD, Protection Logics Diagrams, Interlocking Logics. Diagrams.
- Preparation of Signal Lists for SAS/SCADA, Protection, Alarm, Event & Fault recording signals.
- Preparation of complete Bill of material for the protection and control panels including Selection of protection relays, BCUs & auxiliary components
- Preparation of document for the CT & VT Adequacy Calculation
- Design of LCC, Protection & Control Panel Schematics
- Checking & Interfacing of Supplier Drawings. (e.g. GIS/AIS Drawings, AC/DC System Drawings, Transformer Drawings, etc)
- Cable Planning and preparation of cable schedules
- Preparation of Interface documents (Termination Details) to integrate the substation equipment
- Coordination with the project management team and client for approvals.
- Close coordination with commissioning team for Interfacing and commissioning of panels at site
- Relay Setting Calculations for Siemens Relays
- Ensure consistency by chairing design reviews and adhering to design specifications.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from reputable University or college
- Previous Experience in Secondary Engineering (>5 years).
- Fully conversant with the latest standards and technologies on Secondary Engineering / Design of HV Substations.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and ELCAD.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Very good communication skills rounded by a very good level of English.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time