Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Expert SAP Solution Designer / Project Manager (f/m/d) in the SAP BI area to develop innovative and optimal IT (ERP) solutions based on process requirements and make them available in a project context.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the independent, effective management of medium-complexity to high-complexity projects/programs in the SAP BI environment. You will define the scope, budget, quality and timeline of projects and manage them throughout
- You will prepare estimates of work and costs for the implementation of new functionalities in SAP and integrated solutions. You will also determine the associated project costs in close consultation with requirement originators, business partner managers, the enterprise architecture team and others
- You will be responsible for communicating information about project status and initiate escalation appropriately when necessary. You will provide professional risk management that gives notice of possible consequences, options and alternative decisions
- You will develop sustainable solution pathways optimized in terms of the work they involve, working very closely with process owners and other affected IT centers of excellence
- You will drive the development and application of solution design and project management processes in pursuit of continuous optimization and adaptation to new requirements
- You will ensure the optimization and development of SAP architecture standards
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Healthcare IT .
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in the field of information science, business information technology or similar
- You have many years of professional experience as an IT project manager managing international and interdisciplinary SAP projects, in particular projects in the application and ITSM sphere
- Ideally, you have a corresponding qualification (GPM, PMI etc.)
- You have experience with agile project management methods and are able to select the optimal approach in line with the constitution of the project
- You have a deep knowledge of SAP BI solutions and their integration possibilities
- You also have extensive expertise with the application or implementation of SAP BI, S4/HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud
- You have a thorough understanding of IT service management concepts and their development, roll-out and use
- You have a very good knowledge of managing IT service providers
- You are familiar with and understand the compliance requirements as they pertain to IT projects in the healthcare industry
- Your communication and presentation skills at managing board/head of corporate department level are very good
Your attributes and skills:
- You already have extensive experience with international and intercultural cooperation. Your English language skills are accordingly of negotiating standard. German language skills are an advantage
- You have particularly strong analytical and teamworking skills, take the initiative readily and are highly motivated
- You work to generate optimal IT ERP solutions with creativity, independence and a solution-oriented approach
- You communicate reliably across all levels of organizations and working cultures and have a clear ability to deliver
- You work efficiently even under intense time pressure and in highly complex situations
- You make a priority of facilitating the development of project team members and less experienced project managers
- You have a comprehensive understanding of the application possibilities of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, Planner, Teams, SharePoint online) and make use of them in a highly effective and efficient manner
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tostmann Katharina.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time