Job title - Process Associate - Purchase to Pay (Accounting Clerk - A/P Accounting)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for on-time handling of all internal and external inquires accurately
- You will be responsible to perform AP related activity for MAM and ensure 100 % accuracy of the postings
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are Graduate from Finance / Accounts background with at least 6 months – 1 year experience in Reconciliations / Accounting experience in ERP systems like SAP/Spiridon.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in Payroll / AP / AR / ICC Accounting processes will be added advantage
- You have good verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- You are someone flexible to work on night or early morning shifts
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time