We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
As a UX designer, your role requires a good understanding of user experience best practices and hands on experience with interaction design as well as proven collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join our global in-house UX team to advocate to a cross functional team the needs of the user. You will be working across disciplines, organizational and geographical boundaries and with customers with diverse needs and pain points to rapidly develop world-class enterprise software. You will cover many UX bases and take the initiative to develop a variety of UX deliverables from personas to mock-ups as well as design governance and best practice documentation.
Your new responsibilities
- Defining and designing digital products on multiple platforms (web and mobile)
- Contribute to the redesign of our B2B products by following a UCD process from the collection of requirements to the development of concepts and final designs.
- Translating user research insights into actionable wireframes and high-fidelity mockups.
- Develop UX artifacts (user stories, user journeys, flow diagrams, clickable prototypes, UI specifications etc.)
- Collaborate with other UX team members to align design concepts across our products
- Help the UX team to evolve our Design System and advocate for UX across the organization
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, etc.), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3-4 years of industry experience as a UX designer/Interaction designer with a portfolio of work demonstrating core interaction and visual design skills.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern design tools, with the ability produce high-fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of design process, methodology, and human-centered design including UX research.
- Desirable is experience or interest in designing complex B2B products and IoT based systems
- English Business fluency is a must. German or any additional language is a plus.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time