Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) to conform and improve the quality culture according to our global guidelines and regulations aligning with national and international standards such as 14001 and 45001 in healthcare sector specific requirements
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- · Develop and implement EHS strategies, policies, processes, and procedures
- · Support in planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the success of HSE campaigns and projects
- · Ensure the company meets its statutory obligations in all areas in relation to EHS
- · Serve as EHS subject matter expert and provide information to management about HSE related performance, issues and status of the EHS system in regards to effectiveness and compliance
- · Observes EHS regulations, encourages safe working practices and corrects obvious hazards immediately
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
- · Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Environmental Science, or related discipline
- · 5+ experience in EHS Program Management or similar roles
- · Valid certification in Occupational Health and Safety
- · Fluent in English
Your attributes and skills:
- · Deep understanding of EHS rules, standards, and regulations
- · Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- · Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- · Strong writing capabilities, especially with writing clear, concise EHS procedures
- · Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- · Must be able to interface with all levels of the organization
- · No travel restriction
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time