Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as “Customer Success / Support Relationship Manager (m/f/d) within the Global Support Organization” in full or part-time at any of our 18 business locations in Germany. Other locations in EMEA are also possible.
The support organization’s mission to increase our customer’s productive use of our software by providing responsive and specialized support includes the support provided by our Partners. The Partner Support Relationship Manager would be responsible for ensuring the support delivered by Partners is consistent with the delivery from the support organization.
The owner of this role has the primary objective to foster, measure, support, evaluate and improve our Partner relationship and service delivery. In this role the Solution Partner Support Manager works closely with internal departments that deal with our indirect business and directly with the partners to implement and measure support delivery, development and continuous improvement.
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
- Proactively maintain and develop relationships with our Partners to improve customer satisfaction with the delivery of technical support
- Champion and drive initiatives, working with the Channel Operations team and local channel management
- High-level, long-term projects and initiatives for improving Partner support through methods identified in the areas of Enablement, Measurement & Tools
- Both sales zone-specific and global projects (in collaboration with other Partner Support Relationship Managers)
- Develop processes to increase maintenance revenue in the indirect sales area from the technical support perspective
- Develop & maintain tools to ensure Partners meet their support obligation
- Implementation of any new partner support opportunities coinciding with the delivery of new support services or options
- High-level, operational awareness of the support organization and partner issues which may require action
- Manage Partner visits, possibly attend if required
- Collate pertinent Partner support information from the support organization
- First Line Support (FLS) Assessment
- High-level monitoring via a Partner Dashboard
- Quality measurement
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Attend Partner “enablement” conferences
- Present/represent the support organization
- Promote support value (ME&S return)
- Oversee, promote & present annual Support Award
- Advise & rework required legal Addendums to the Partner Agreement/contract
- Work with our Product Applications (PA) group to implement functionality requirements for Partner information and data in incident reporting and tracking systems
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- Extensive experience in post-sales activities in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) business area
- Extensive experience in the business and delivery of technical software support
- Solid knowledge of major PLM suppliers, resellers and partners
- Experience in the management of complex projects
- Excellent communication skills and a team-player, as well as skillful at handling customer relationships
- Ability to establish a relationship as a “Trusted Advisor”
- Ability to work independently and goal-oriented
- Skills and experience in mediation, negotiation, argumentation and presentation
- Fluent knowledge of English and multi-language experience is an advantage
- Possesses good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working without direct supervision and quickly learning new concepts
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Apply today and benefit soon from our numerous employee benefits. You can find an initial overview here: our benefits
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Felix Held.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either