This is your role. What part will you play?
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You will be responsible to provide outstanding service to the Siemens customer through calls and emails and converting Invoice reconciliation, delivery follow up, On time delivery of Materials.
- You will track and maintain the quick resolution time of Queries
- You will collaborate with Operational team and Interact with different stake holders
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a Graduate in any discipline with a sound knowledge of Indirect Material Purchasing
- You have 1-2 years of experience on SAP and Oracle application for MM module
- You have ability to work as individual and team contributor with good understanding of commercial terms
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time