At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- Develop go to market strategy for the product and collaborate to develop the collateral necessary for product marketing and sales.
- Lead the market, industry, sales and competitive product analysis to define the product roadmap and business plans.
- Collaborate with the unit’s leadership, the development team and other stakeholders to drive the day to day development activities and execute the roadmap deliverables.
- Developing training materials and delivering training to internal personnel and partners to execute the go to market strategy.
- Demonstrate product capabilities to customers and prospects.
- Work closely with customers and partners to gather requirements and validate product enhancements and innovative ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Design, Manufacturing or Engineering.
- Expert knowledge of the use of software to improve the develop of electrical systems.
- Enthusiasm for software technology, ideally with experience specifying new software products and/or deploying IT systems.
- An ability to think in business terms and to drive business initiatives.
- Strong customer-facing and relationship building skills coupled with the ability to communicate in clear, business-oriented terms. Fluent spoken & written English is mandatory.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate well with different types and size of audiences is required.
- Quick learner, who adapts well to changes in a fast paced environment and a strong interest in learning and applying new technology to solve problems through teamwork and innovative solutions.
- A track record of publications or presenting at conferences in this domain would be an advantage.
- Experience as a product manager for any CAD/CAM/CAE software application a plus, especially dealing with technical publications and/or after sales/maintenance.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.