Our Siemens Smart Infrastructure Enterprise Security team is seeking a System Engineer / Technical Subject Matter Expert to support our building technologies security projects. This role is responsible for designing, planning, executing, testing, and commissioning large complex security systems, including access control, network, video management, and other related systems. The System Engineer / Architect will participate within a diverse project team on the conceptual development, design, and implementation of these projects. The project team would include customer resources as well as other contractors.
Candidate should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years’ experience in security systems support, programming, installation, and servicing large complex Software House access control (ACS) and video management systems (VMS)
- Extensive experience in the design, documentation, and integration of these systems
- Understands and can follow various IT project processes
- Can perform as senior technical resource for resolution of system errors, failures
- Take part in and can lead the commissioning of these systems. Responsible for acceptance test scripts and documenting performance parameters
- Have designed and deployed multiple CCURE 9000 Enterprise MAS/multiple SASs systems. Including HA / DR solutions
- Have deployed supported multiple integrations including aided in design
- Must hold current certifications in access control, video management, and Intrusion system
- Experience in layout, integration and design of security and surveillance systems
- Technical training on systems designed a requirement: CCURE, VMS systems, camera technologies, network, and software architecture
- Knowledge and awareness of project management principles, documents, and plans.
- Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues
- Certifications from Software
House CCURE 9000 Enterprise systems
- CCURE Installer/Maintainer
- CCURE Advance Integrator
- CCURE Enterprise Integrator
- Stratus everRun Enterprise Installation and Maintenance
- Genetec IP video certifications recommended
- Nice audio recording certification recommended
- Network training and certification required
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.