The organization, Digital Industry Information Technology Digital Sales Platform Application Management US Services. The focus of the position is to provide our customers with recommendations and high-quality architecture solutions for their manufacturing digital transformation needs. You will do this in close collaboration with our consultants and business analysts.
In today’s challenging environment, customers in manufacturing seek ways to further improve operational efficiency, to optimize production cycles or processes, and ultimately drive stronger business outcomes.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join Siemens Digital Industries, the company that offers the broadest digital portfolio across products, solutions, and services in the manufacturing industry.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Using your knowledge of digital technology to solve client problems and create innovative technical solutions that help businesses to achieve their goals.
- Delivery of enterprise architecture services that support our customers’ manufacturing Digital Transformation sales projects.
- Creating innovative and differentiated offerings that are in sync with market changes and the latest innovations.
- Growing market share by leveraging relationships, providing thought leadership, and being integral to delivery of architecture service engagements.
- Leading projects and apply specific knowledge of products, services, and solutions within your functional or industry area of expertise.
- Demonstrating broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, and exerting influence outside of the immediate team to drive change
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of performance, responsiveness, and effectiveness with respect to systems and resources used in the conduct of Siemens business
- Prior professional experience with implementing operations technology and enterprise integration architectures in manufacturing.
- Bachelors' degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent GED required. Professional experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelors' degree.
- 10+ years of experience with cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, SAP Cloud.
- Strong understanding of advanced manufacturing technology, including digital and big data (e.g., Smart Factory, IoT, Industry 4.0) as they apply to industrial verticals.
- Experience in Network Technologies, Windows/Linux virtual machines, Containers/VMs, Storage, Serverless Architecture, Stream Analytics, ML Studio, AI/ML, IoT, Blockchain, App Development
- Development of small to medium complexity enhancements and change requests, including Business Analysis required to scope the CRQs according to the standard Siemens Change Management Processes
- Liaison with Siemens internal team, 3rd Party Data Center Provider, and end users (for incident mgmt and enhancement work)
- Design (with Siemens approval) and implementation and ongoing maintenance of Data Privacy measures in accordance with Siemens requirements
- Participate and collaborate with stakeholders and other Service Delivery Organizations (3rd Parties and other Siemens organizations) as required to appropriately maintain the system according to the agreed upon service levels.
- Ability to work and interface with SaaS services with custom developed applications within the ebusiness landscape and it’s interfaces.
- Possess a skillset and have a deep understanding of the entire ebusiness platform and all it’s interfaces including SAP modules to provide Code Development, Architect and Solution Managing activities.
- Review existing ebusiness landscape services for better solutions.
- Manage all Siemens content domain names and certificates, to include but not limited to renewals, DNS, MX records, ordering, installation.
- Ensure InfoSec compliance, ensure proper ACP ratings and working with cloud tech resources
- Perform hardware upgrade oversight to include but not limited to proper sizing, monitoring etc.
- Provide database tuning recommendations to continually improve performance of services.
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall integrated solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units.
- Journey to SaaS service strategies and implementation experience.
- Experience leading delivery engagements.
- Design and maintain AI Technologies, to include but not limited to mobile responsive, bot cognitive, bot service and logic, LUIS, QnAMaker.
- Strong understanding of the Agile SCRUM methodology and ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions. Be willing and able to adapt to other Agile/Waterfall methodologies within ebusiness team and working with other teams using different methodologies.
- Provide a plan for data privacy and protection based on Siemens requirements which would be implemented within the first 6 months of support.
- Provide a Siemens Quarterly Management Review Meeting and Report to Senior IT eBusiness Management.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.