DI FA SUP is looking for a technical talent in supporting projects and development in Simatic WinCC. The relevant responsibilities contain but do not limit to support Simatic WinCC projects, contribute to develop solutions for customers and manage knowledge in relevant technologies.
What are my responsibilities?
• Contribute to SCADA Visualization projects
• Support Simatic WinCC, SCADA, TIA Portal projects, particularly in WinCC 7
• Develop substantial solutions for technical challenges
• Offer onsite support to customer along with sales specialist
• Manage knowledge database on cutting edge technologies as well as trends in Factory Automation
• Contribute to internal and external workshops in knowledge sharing
• Support product marketing related tasks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Profound knowledge and experiences in Simatic WinCC, SCADA and TIA Portal, experiences in MES are preferred
• Rich project experiences in the execution of SCADA
• Expertise in structured & analytic approach to deal with technical challenges
• Ability to manage knowledge sharing
• Bachelor degree or above
• 3 – 5 years of working experiences
• Good presentation skills
• Good English ability is preferred
• Team work spirit
• Willingness to travel
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
SIMATIC System Support is responsible for internal technical support in Siemens Factory Automation Business Unit. A team of highly motivated technical consultants covers knowledge across the whole Simatic Portfolio. We offer presales support like analysis of automation concepts for finding the best solution for technical challenges the soon as possible. We offer technical workshops to get internal customers well trained in new technologies and products.
For long term support of the customer, we offer to support customer projects in all technical phases.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time