1. Drive the reconstruction/implementation of intelligent
manufacturing & digital QM
2. Integrate existing automation and IT technology, combine with lean production concept to continuous optimize manufacture and quality processes.
3. Introduce & implement new IT technologies, to support business productivity
4. Project management, for investigation, solution, programme, implementation etc.
5. Manufacture & QM systems daily support & troubleshooting
6. Drive user excellence to be knowledgeable & professional & competent, by user training and user activities
7. Backup each other with other SAP engineer (LOG warehouse)
8. Additional IT demand/tasks assigned, e.g. IT related administration, policy implement, audit, report etc
- Experience in IT project management, process optimization project, for cross-department
- SAP field for PP/QM is preferred
- Be creative and innovative, have a strong interest in digital technology, high ability to learn.
- Good communication skills and team-work skills and organizational skills
- High responsibilities & initiative & performance
- University degree in Electronic Information, Intelligent Manufacturing Engineering related subject .
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time