As a Product Financing Solution Partner (PFSP), you will facilitate and execute projects and initiatives on behalf of Siemens Financial Services’ balance sheet and in alignment and support of the Siemens Businesses.
- PFSP is the primary interface for Company Financing Solution Partners (CFSP) and Financial Advisory (FA) in the Business Unit (BU)
- Deliver product, market and specialized (risk management) knowledge
- Ensure that solutions fit business needs, risk appetite and business mandate of the BU
- Identify, develop, pre-structure and drive leads and Siemens opportunities and actions
- Coordinate and drive for the execution of the Siemens Business’ opportunities in the BU
- Facilitate the development of new financial services to Siemens Businesses (with legal entities, SFS Strategy, Business Model Innovation (BMI) and Center of Expertise (CoE))
- Participate in new local / global communication form with the BUs and other FSPs
- Responsible to develop, structure and drive captive opportunities within the BU that come via the PFSP Leadership, CFSP, FA or through their local/regional direct relationships with the Siemens Businesses and supported affiliates
- PFSP is responsible to collaborate with CFSP / FA and execute on initiatives to achieve proximity targets/KPIs for financing demand
- PFSP to collaborate with BMI, CoE, R&D and Incubator Businesses teams in development of new markets, products and solutions
- At the request of Siemens Businesses and supported affiliates, CFSP or FA, PFSP to participate in customer visits to help find financing solutions that best suit the customer
- PFSP to keep regular contact to Siemens Businesses subject to coordination with PFSP Leadership, CFSP and FA/respective BUs and represent their product
- Collaborate with PS AM Business Development (BD) in development of Business Review Meeting presentations, Annual Strategy Plan, and Management presentations
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- 10 years’ experience with a portfolio of diverse financial products, sales skills, understanding of credit risk
- 7 years sales experience preferably as a Key Account Manager/ Sales Rep/ Advisory and/or Senior Position in Financial Services Industry/Business Development
- MBA or master’s in finance preferred
- Project management experience
- Financial Service processes and risk management understanding; prefer Siemens Financial Services knowledge.
- Can productively work in a matrix organization
- Communication and conceptual skills to drive and enable value added services
- “Convincing” skills – Facilitate decision processes – Able to say “no” in smart way
- Ability to navigate through a global organization
- Ability to work with people across countries, cultures, and professional backgrounds
- Organizational and product knowledge of one or multiple core Siemens Businesses (SI/DI/SMO) is preferred
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.