Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Perform installations/PM/update/basic correct service in his/her area of expertise independently or under support from Technical support team
2. Communicating and accept all operative advices from the Customer Care Center.
Supporting the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility
3. Escalate technical incidents to Customer Care Center(CCC) and Regional Support Center(RSC) and Regional technical expert (RTE) with timely feedback
Report any customer complaints with proper documentation to Customer Service Execution Manager(CSEM)
4. Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
5. Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
6. Focus and maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
7. All responsibilities and jobs must be performed as cost-effectively as possible, taking profitability into account.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Colleague degree and above with major in Bioengineering/Electric/Electroics/Machinery
- Good knowledge in electrical and mechanical, basic IT and networking knowledge
- Basic command of English for document reading and writing and technical training in English
- Positive attitude, hard-working, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Willing to business trip
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time