This person will be of the software sales team, reporting to the Business Unit Head directly.
As part of the software sales team, this person is expected to
- Lead and execute industry focused, consultative and value added software sales engagements (typically medium size to large engagements to enterprise-size companies) through productive business relationships with customers and prospects.
- Lead the formation and execution of a cohesive customer sales strategy, to drive the sale of software by using appropriate methods
- Contribute to the development and execution of financially quantified value propositions, business cases and solution visions specific to a customer or prospect.
- Build trusted advisor status by communicating knowledgeably with the customer around business challenges and the value of our Siemens Industry Software to address such with appropriate Return on Investment justification.
- Understand industry trends, competitor landscapes and wider interfaces and influence such through the delivery of thought leadership.
- Speak with authority, articulating Siemens SISWs vision and point of view on solution adoption to deliver competitive advantage.
- Work largely undertaken by developing customer relationships through face-to-face contact and site visits to facilitate future software sales.
- Works on projects/assignments of complex scope.
- Domain experience in manufacturing market so can provide insights to enterprise clients on how to handle their business issues via PLM/MOM Software and Digitalization approach
- Challenger selling techniques to drive C level engagement and sponsorship
- Thorough knowledge and expertise on a broad portfolio of PLM/MOM solutions so can establish the business benefits of system adoption.
- Hands-on approach on problem solving and researching best practice in the process areas impacting the product development and innovation processes in large organizations
What are the job requirements?
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience with enterprise systems such as PLM and ERP.
- Manufacturing domain experience so as to comfortable and productive in this space.
- At least 5 years specific consultative selling experience into manufacturing domain
- Thorough understanding of enterprise systems issues from PLM, MOM and/or ERP perspective.
- Competition of formal sales training courses, Challenger sales methodology would be an advantage.
- Candidates from software company background preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time