We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens.
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
We are looking for passionate Software Development Engineer/s ( C++ , Qt Framework) who will be a member of our technology and innovation team responsible for new technology development and innovation projects within our organization.
What are my responsibilities ?
Propose new ideas and technical solutions to satisfy the needs of our customers
- Collaborate with Product Owners and team members to realize innovative product features.
- Be a part of the agile Software Development activities including:
- Design, prototyping, coding, unit testing and integration
- Participating in review process
- Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
- Produce high quality and innovative deliverables for our customers
- Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Very good command of French and English
- Minimum 2-years of experience in developing professional software with C++
- Strong knowledge and experience in C++ is a must
- Hands-on development experience with Qt-Framework is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in 1D & 3D simulation software is a significant plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the development methods and tools (debugging, versioning, tests) under Linux and / or Windows.
- Experience with source control tools (Gitlab, Github, etc)
- Passionate for developing simple, clean and attractive code
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Enerji Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time