Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
We provide an innovative traffic management platform and professional services to city authorities and enable mobility planners and operators to maximize the potential of their traffic infrastructure. You will join us in our mission to avoid accidents, increase quality of life for citizens and reduce air pollution.
- Think ahead: You will help our customers to benefit from innovative cloud solutions. In your role as trusted advisor for cloud and SaaS offerings you will identify where cloud solutions have the highest impact for our customers and will create strategic sales plays. In addition, you identify trends, create a pipeline and thereby drive our mid- and long-term sales strategy.
- Take responsibility: As Cloud Solution Manager (f/m/d) you act as entrepreneur and owner for cloud solution blueprints. You will actively manage relationships with all stakeholders from customers, sales, product management to R&D through consultative selling and long-term lead development.
- Focus on customers: You will work hand in hand with sales to identify customer requirements and adapt our solutions to fit specific customer needs. You describe our solutions with quantifiable unique selling propositions, customer value adds and relevant customer references.
- Generate impact: You create compelling tender documents for your cloud solutions and support a seamless handover to project implementation.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have successfully completed a degree (Master / Diploma) in engineering, computer science, information technology, or similar.
- You already have several years of professional experience in designing and selling cloud solutions or digital services in the field of traffic management or other complex infrastructure businesses and functions.
- You also have relevant experience in a Business-to-business or Business-to-administration environment.
- You are comfortable working at top management level and with decision makers in governmental authorities – from traffic operator to mayor.
- In addition, you are self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative, assertiveness and a results-oriented approach.
- You speak fluent business English and German.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time