If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
This role is part of our business unit "Intelligent Traffic Systems" (in future: "Yunex Traffic"; more than 3,000 employees and 600 million Euro revenue). ITS is preparing for the step towards organizational independence, which is to be taken in the current fiscal year. As a 100% subsidiary, ITS will remain part of Siemens Mobility fort he time being.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
We provide an innovative traffic management platform and professional services to city authorities and enable mobility planners and operators to maximize the potential of their traffic infrastructure. You will join us in our mission to avoid accidents, increase quality of life for citizens and reduce air pollution.
- Think ahead: You will help our customers to benefit from innovative cloud solutions. In your role as trusted advisor for cloud and SaaS offerings you will identify where cloud solutions have the highest impact for our customers and will create strategic sales plays. In addition, you identify trends, create a pipeline and thereby drive our mid- and long-term sales strategy.
- Take responsibility: As Cloud Solution Manager (f/m/d) you act as entrepreneur and owner for cloud solution blueprints. You will actively manage relationships with all stakeholders from customers, sales, product management to R&D through consultative selling and long-term lead development.
- Focus on customers: You will work hand in hand with sales to identify customer requirements and adapt our solutions to fit specific customer needs. You describe our solutions with quantifiable unique selling propositions, customer value adds and relevant customer references.
- Generate impact: You create compelling tender documents for your cloud solutions and support a seamless handover to project implementation.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have successfully completed a degree (Master / Diploma) in engineering, computer science, information technology, or similar.
- You already have several years of professional experience in designing and selling cloud solutions or digital services in the field of traffic management or other complex infrastructure businesses and functions.
- You also have relevant experience in a Business-to-business or Business-to-administration environment.
- You are comfortable working at top management level and with decision makers in governmental authorities – from traffic operator to mayor.
- In addition, you are self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative, assertiveness and a results-oriented approach.
- You speak fluent business English and German.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time