Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- - Process Dispatch Requests
- Receive requests from technical support and process assigned dispatch requests
- Identify Suitable Field Staff by optimizing: qualification, availability, location, overtime
- Resolve resource conflicts by re-planning of activities within defined scope
- Manage escalations in case of unavailability of field staff according to defined process
- Communicate with end customer
- - Spare Part and Tool Handling
- Manage order and delivery of spare parts as required by service need.
- Coordinate spare part delivery and synchronization with CSE - optimize planning
- Manage the escalate or spare part issues with CS Logistics
- Manage tools and do the tools tracing
- - Monitor service delivery by field staff
- Ensure Estimated Time of Arrival is met: replan changes and inform customer
- Control field staff on site time: replan changes where necessary
- Monitor spare part delivery status: replan chagnes where necessary
- Inform customer about changes to plan
- - Scheduling of Planned Service
- Schedule field staff for planned service events such as preventive maintenance, updates as per service requirements. Make MM/MU schedule with customer and do the control before deadline.
- - Support the assigned field service team
- Support the TM/RTM/CSM/RM in all resource planning activities
- Coordinate travel planning booking for field service activities according to company policy
- Support the assigned field team with internal enquiries
- (Sr.)Continuous improvement on all related processes and work instructions. Control all the KPIs requirement which was setted in the FY. achieve annual target
- (Sr.) Actively help new comers or junior staffs to improve work ability and productivity, to solve difficulties, and strengthen the team cooperation consciousness
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 3-year work experiences in the field of customer service.
- Clear logic, quick learner and resourceful self-starter, high responsibility. Able to work under high pressure and handle multiple tasks.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time