Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Independently handle import shipments from international shipping to delivery, including communication with shipper for overseas license and other shipping issues, coordination with forwarder and broker for international transportation and clearance status control, cooridnation with end user for shipment delivery, operating logistics system for declaration data input and communication with Customs officials to solve any operation issues, deal with expedited shipments.
- Independently apply for routine import and export license for biological reagents, drugs and chemicals to support project schedule, including data collection from other functions, application documents preparation and communication with government authorities for application questions, deal with new license application.
- Handle export shipments from cargo pick-up, Customs clearance, international shipping to destination delivery, including coordination with warehouse on shipment packaging, communication with consignee for import requirement confirmation, operating logistics system for declaration data input and communication with Customs officials to solve any operation issues.
- Independently coordinate with other functions to meet duty-free license conditions for equipment import and apply for duty-free license, including application documents preparation, communication with Customs and monitoring equipments' status during Customs supervision period.
- Maintain declaration database, including data collection from other functions and HS code classification and identifying license type.
- Find opportunity for process improvement and draft new process as per business request.
- Represent team to join cross-functional project and lead cross-functional project as per business request.
- Maintian SAP Export Control data and make report as per ECC request.
- Work with Procurement to review supplier performance KPI
- Verify supplier billing and do cost analysis.
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager with active attitude.
- Regularly check regulation update and analyze impact
Your qualifications and experience:
- More than 5 years in the import Customs clearance of biological and chemical products.
- More than 3 years in import license application.
- More than 3 years in large multinational corporations
- More than 3 years in direct communication with government officers
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time