Siemens Digital Industry Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimising their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
Be part of the team implementing cutting edge PLM software and working on some exciting projects on the leading edge of creativity from F1 to Jet Engines, Submarines or anything in between.For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Consulting Services Engagement Manager to represent Siemens Digital Industry Software in the UK Services Team, focused across the PLM suite.
The Engagement Manager is the customer’s first engagement point within the SISW UK services team. The role provides direction for leadership of PLM engagements from opportunity through to delivery and program governance.
The role will be responsible for steering and facilitating the efficient collaborative pursuit of small to medium sized services business opportunities. Working together with the Sales and Pre-sales teams to ensure a commercially robust approach is adopted and providing ongoing commercial support and consultancy to the services team throughout the full project delivery.
This model ensures delivery of an excellent customer experience from the early services engagement phases and throughout the project delivery phases, with the aim of building strong ongoing relationships with our customers, resulting in ongoing business opportunities.What will you be doing?
- Maintain and develop positive relationships within customer accounts, drive the positioning and messaging of the customer engagement to ensure a consistent and professional experience for the customer throughout the Siemens engagement
- In conjunction with the sales and presales team, identify and manage the engagement with all relevant external and internal Partners.
- Engage with the customer partners to provide support on organization change management with relation to implementing successful SISW solutions
- Work with the sales, presales and services functions to provide consultancy for, and communicate a clear vision of, the planned project objectives.
- Be fully versed in the country Software forecast and pipeline and actively encourage Services team, where possible, to support the close of software business
- Delivering customer presentations in order to win new Software and Services opportunities
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Familiarity of Siemens PLM product marketplace, knowledge of PLM tools and processes, preferably Teamcenter.
- Knowledge of Siemens product suite or similar
- Good commercial acumen in bringing opportunities to contract
- Industry knowledge of the challenges and the processes in bringing “products” to market and articulation PLM’s value in this process
- Understanding of software deployment and services delivery strategies (Agile/Waterfall etc.)
- Basic project management skills
- Adaptable and flexible; able to respond to requests/requirements at short notice with little lead time
- Experience of MOM Software usage in Customer environments; e.g. ERP, MES, Scheduling, Line Balancing.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong ability to build and maintain client relationships and expectations. Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written, with good presentation skills.
You will be a phenomenal teammate who is able to work well with all people; including engineers and senior managers, but also a self-starter who can show Initiative and work autonomously when required.
If you have the willingness and drive to learn and develop then this could be the role for you!We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time