- Support sales and management team with sales reporting, planning, and analysis
- Able to utilize systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner and works under minimal supervision.
- Responsible for performing in-depth analysis to identify key business risks and opportunities; present results of the business analysis to management; and makes recommendations and changes to improve overall profitability and support business systems and activities.
- Responsible to develop materials and conduct presentations on business reporting and business processes.
- Responsible to guide new users over current business reporting and CRM processes
- Responsible in documenting operational processes, review and improve to achieve efficiency and quality improvements
- Deal with day to day administrative tasks and general enquiries on behalf of the sales department
- Adhere to Siemens corporate policies and guidelines
- Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times.
- Adhere to, and promote, all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role.
- Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
- Undertake any other duties required by the company
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Finance/Business Analytics or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant working in Business Operations/Business Analysis/Data Management/Business Reporting/Finance Reporting/ Business Intelligence experience
- Possess a good understanding/keen interest on business processes and related tools
- Highly organized, independent with good time management skills, strong ability to multi-task and strong adaptability to changing priorities to prioritize, meet deadlines, communicate obstacles in a timely manner
- IT savvy, Excellent knowledge and user experience of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook). Experiences with Excel VBA/Macro/Tableau is added advantage.
- Self-starter, committed, reliable, driven to produce high quality work, ability to work well under pressure and self-motivated
- Good data analytic skills, attention to details, thoroughness and high level of accountability
- Results oriented, proactive, creative, flexible, humble and willing to learn.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection & conflicts handling skills
- Team Player who is willing to contribute and work together to achieve a common goal
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time