Siemens EDA is one of the leading suppliers in the Electronic Design Automation (EDA) industry and part of Siemens Digital Industries Software. As a technology leader, Siemens EDA (formerly Mentor Graphics) offers innovative solutions for electronic hardware and software design. Find out more about Siemens EDA here https://eda.sw.siemens.com/en-US/.
Join Siemens EDA as an Account Manager based in Milan, Italy where you will become an integral part of our highly engaged and successful team.
Your primary purpose will be to develop and grow a mix of existing accounts and new business through cultivating strong customer relationships and driving our software sales with a particular focus on the Automotive and IC markets.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Effectively prospect the territory to uncover companies that have a potential need for Siemens EDA solutions. Generate leads through web search, use of internal marketing teams, electronic and print media and networking.
- Qualify potential accounts to understand customer needs and buying process. Uncover customer desired objectives, the obstacles to their success and the cost of inaction
- Identify key customer projects and decision makers. Engage and interact within customer at various levels understand customer infrastructure and hierarchy
- Formulate solutions to meet customer requirements. Propose and present a set of technologies and/or services that address customers’ needs
- Negotiate and close transactions, working closely with customer to reach mutually beneficial agreement
- Deliver and deploy solutions to customer. Collaborate with technical sales team and customers to drive adoptions.
As well as a Bachelors/Masters degree in EE, CS or equivalent, you have several years’ successful experience in selling complex software solutions to Automotive and IC accounts.
You combine a true “hunter” sales mindset with a passion for current and emerging trends in engineering and technology. Your working style is autonomous and proactive, and you collaborate with ease across multiple internal functions including Application Engineering, Finance, Legal, Product development. You have exceptional ability to develop trusted executive relationships with key customer stakeholders, can manage multiple accounts concurrently and develop strategies for new business opportunities.
You will ideally have experience with target account selling, solution selling, and /or consultative sales techniques; have an appreciation for disciplined usage of CRM software. A background in EDA or related area is desirable.
What else do you have to know?
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: MG France SARL, Italy Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time