Place of work
2 300 EUR/month
From 2300€ + VAR*
*We are required by
law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised
positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and
experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Siemens Healthineers Accounting Centre of Competence has been perfecting the accuracy and efficiency of Accounting and Reporting for 22 countries of Europe and Central Asia. We have been consulting on adoption of IFRS standards, implementing cutting-edge IT solutions, all while creating our own processes and so developing all-round Accounting Professionals. With us, you will never be bored!
On our Quest for Top-Notch Reporting, the next challenge is the migration of all existing SAP systems to the latest, unified SAP platform, customized for our Business.
We are currently searching for a Senior Accounting Professional with advanced SAP experience to boost our ranks. If you have what it takes based on the description below and feel like a career in International Accounting Governance is your next step, we will be thrilled to welcome you on board!
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the Global Deployment Team in FI/CO area of SAP implementation
- Act as Primary Contact for the End Users in Accounting Center of Competence
- Support and coordinate Accounting end users during the SAP Project Implementation
- Act as a coach for Accounting End Users
- Coordinate Project Stakeholders inside and outside the Accounting Center of Competence
- 8+ Years of SAP FI-CO / SAP S4 Finance Working Experience
- Competent Financial Accounting Knowledge
- Stress-resistance, Ability to handle Unforeseen Situations
- Experience performing in an agile Development Organization
- Independent Working Style and Stakeholder Mentality
- Strong Communication Skills through different Channels
- Analytical and conceptional thinking capabilities
- English proficiency
- In-depth know-how of SAP FI and CO
- Sound experience in modelling and execution of complex end to end processes
- Leadership Predisposition to coordinate across Stakeholder Groups
- Prioritization and Time-management Ability
- SAP Customizing
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time