Siemens is seeking an individual with a can-do, hardworking, hands-on approach, with commercial awareness and a flexible attitude. You should be able to communicate at all levels of the organisation as a business partner. We are looking for an experience in general commercial and/or corporate work gained in a reputable law firm or in-house.
There is a possibility also for part-time job.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Elaborating of standard contracts and the general purchase and supply terms of the company.
- Legal consulting services for interpersonal units of the company, in particular: drafting and commenting on contracts, support in questions of public procurement and competition.
- Counseling company interpersonal units regarding broad field of legal topics.
- Representation of the company before courts of law, administrative authorities, including proceedings before the Trade Register.
- Support and advice in contracts, providing advise to the Siemens group companies.
- Assistance on legal issues with clients, collaborators, banks, recovery of debts.
- Permanent monitoring and implementation of the requirements of company law and support with fulfillment of obligations of the company.
- Support to the HR department with regard to employment contracts and all related legally required documentation, changes in employment legislation, settlement of employment disputes, labor inspections, personnel procedures, dismissal procedures etc.
- Providing for selection, verification and communication with legal services providers, as well as their control and coordination.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Commercial lawyer with 1 to 3 years post graduation experience gained in either private practice with a well-respected law firm or in-house. However, outstanding newly graduated lawyers might also be considered for this role.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Romanian law, including in particular contract law and or corporate law, and the practical aspects of contract negotiation is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a highly team player; analytical, professional and proactive.
- A flexible attitude and a proven track record to multi-task.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal expertly and build positive relationships with all levels of the organisation, as a business partner.
- Proficient in and written English, particularly legal documents.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond reliable to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time