Place of work
1 300 EUR/month
From 1 300€ + VAR*
*We are required by
law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised
positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and
experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Siemens Healthineers Accounting & Controlling Centre of Competence has been perfecting the accuracy and efficiency of Accounting and Controlling for 22 countries of Europe and Central Asia. We have been consulting on adoption of IFRS standards, implementing cutting-edge IT solutions, all while creating our own processes and so developing all-round Accounting & Controlling Professionals. With us, you will never be bored!
On our Quest for Top-Notch Reporting, the next challenge is the migration of all existing SAP systems to the latest, unified SAP platform, customized for our Business.
We are currently searching for a Controlling Junior to boost our ranks. If you have what it takes based on the description below and feel like a career in Controlling is your next step, we will be thrilled to welcome you on board!
Your main responsibilities:
- Cost controlling and budgeting for central corporate departments
- Monthly reporting of forecast provided by business controllers, including quality checks
- Coordination of budgeting and forecasting process for countries in scope
- University education in field of business economics, financial management or accounting
- 1+ Year experience in business controlling, budgeting, or general accounting for multinational company
- English proficiency
- Russian or Hungarian as advantage
- Understanding of financial reports
- SAP FI and CO experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Analytical and conceptional thinking capabilities
- Stress-resistance, Ability to handle Unforeseen Situations
- Independent Working Style and Stakeholder Mentality
- Strong Communication Skills through different Channels
- We offer
- Team building program - adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,...)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time