If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress.
Your new role:
- Consults HR and business stakeholders on payroll, tax and social security related topics
- Performs pre- and post-payroll processing (booking, accounts reconciliation, accruals)
- Prepares, develops and processes monthly and yearly personal income tax and social contribution payments and reports
- Liaises with authorities, as well as external and internal auditors, in case of inspections, audits, etc.
- Processes salary distrains and liaises with respective authorities
- Prepares quarterly statistics reports
- Defines and prepares required IT HR change requests related to salary, benefits and other income calculation
- Is responsible for keeping information on processed payments, taxes and social contributions in accordance with the applicable legal provisions
- Prepares and distributes various payments reports as per defined timeline to internal and external contacts
- Acts as a point of contact for employee inquiries related to payroll.
Your qualifications – proven and appropriate:
- University degree in related field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience within a multinational environment
- Profound knowledge of the Bulgarian labor, tax and social security legislation
- Technical competences and solid computer literacy
- Proactive approach and ability to learn
- Strong attention to details
- Good communication and adaptability skills
- Advanced English skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time