you want to be part of an outstanding and extraordinary team?
A team that is developing the product you are introducing to the market. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development professional to be a part of our growing global team.
Together we make the difference
We are Siemens. Our innovative minds builds technologies that cares. We take society further through electrification, digitalization and automation.
We’re changing the areas you live in, the places you work and how you commute!
Your focus will be the automated driving market. As part of the team you will encourage and lead Business Development opportunities. You know our (future) clients and the possibilities of our innovative products have no secrets for you. You will support our sales team with lead generation, product information and presentations
- Lead the AD-related business development and global customer relationships, in close cooperation with sales, portfolio developers, product management and the industry segment teams. Special attention to drive business growth with (new) customers and market segments that are entering the AD ecosystem.
- Close cooperation with product management and project delivery teams to ensure high-quality solutions deliveries which meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Generate market attention for our solutions by promoting our solutions through webinars, conferences, thought leadership etc.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Engineering and Senior Management to formulate product solution and go-to-market strategies and drive execution.
- Identify and establish long-term strategic partnerships with governmental institutes, industrial customers and complementary partner offerings to grow the business
- Collaborate with the Management in the elaboration of the Strategic Plan per business and per vertical market and participate in its follow up.
- Be responsible for the implementation and training of sales tools and monitoring of sales forecasts and control of margins.
- Define the market plan and establish the Marketing Intelligence process.
- Active search for new commercial opportunities through new channels (follow-up in the press and through Main invest tools) and active participation in customer dedication of the current client portfolio.
- Management, training, organization and own the team in charge, establishing their individual objectives and performance evaluation.
We are looking for a phenomenal teammate with a commercial and analytical approach, willing to pick up new challenges, someone who is pragmatic, result oriented and inventive regarding complex problems. Last but not the least communication is key. This is your super power. You understand the question behind the question.
- MSc or BSc with demonstrated ability as a Business Developer in the automotive and preferably autonomous driving (or ADAS) market;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and the assertiveness to get things done.
- Ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams;
- Proven experience in leading and guiding a team is preferred;
- Proficiency in English is a must. German, Dutch or Japanese is a plus.
A challenging job within a fast growing, and stable company.
- Next to your gross monthly salary, 7% end-of-year-fee and 8% holiday allowance;
- A growth mind is part of our and your DNA;
- This is a global position and you will travel approximately 40/50% of your time (once this is safe again);
- We offer ample vacation days.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future.. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital Minds world of Siemens here.
An online screening is part of our hiring
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Netherlands B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time