Then come and join our global team as Global Marketing Manager Women’s Health (f/m/d) to plan, develop and implement the marketing strategy for our products within the Siemens Healthineers portfolio.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for communication, product positioning, competitor analysis and the continuous further development of a KOL network to secure our business success
- You will also assume responsibility for analyzing global and local markets, monitoring the competition, and developing convincing argumentation lines for the regional sales organization
- Working independently, you will plan and implement international concepts for compelling product demonstrations and training in virtual, hybrid and in-person format
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Mammography Systems
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in marketing, business administration, healthcare or a comparable discipline
- You have many years of professional experience in product marketing, ideally in the field of medical technology and in a major corporation
- You have proven in-depth experience in successfully organizing and implementing complex, cross-departmental projects in interdisciplinary teams
- You have a very sound understanding and in-depth knowledge of the marketing mix and the associated tools. In your free time, too, you pursue your personal interest in the global challenges of the healthcare industry
- Your experience in dealing with different stakeholders enables you to lead interdisciplinary teams to success without a direct leadership management
Your attributes and skills:
- You outstanding communication and presentation skills in English and ideally also in German enable you to deliver professional customer presentations on the international stage
- Thanks to your analytical mindset and target-oriented approach, you are able to get to grips quickly with complex projects, and can motivate others to go the "extra mile" to achieve project success
- You exhibit strong professional persuasiveness and a talent for adapting your messages to a wide range of target groups, switching with ease between higher-level communications for the healthcare industry and technical details for specific topics
- Your passion for medical systems inspires you to think outside of today's boundaries and champion our innovations
- Common sense, humor, team spirit, a high level of personal motivation and the ability to work independently and in a target-oriented manner round off your profile
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time