- Implement HR strategy and all strategic initiatives in accordance with the agreed targets.
- Provide day to day HR
consultation and service to business line mangers/employees and support
HRBP/COE on projects/topics, including
Communicate HR strategy, HR services, initiatives and programs.
Support employees and managers in understanding and being compliant with HR policies and guidelines.
Advise line managers on handling specific labor relations problems.
Conduct research and analyses on projects or programs.
- Ensure quality and adherence to local standards for core HR processes, achieve operation excellence.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- At least 3-5 years of demonstrated success as HR generalist/consulting role.
- Familiar with several HR major modules (recruiting, working force planning, training and development, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations) in previous experience.
- Minimum Bachelor or Master Degree in subjects as Human Resources, business administration, management, etc., with systematic HR knowledge and methodology.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time