At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality.
We are a global leader in the field of Industrial Software and Services. Our goal is to enable our customers to be successful not only in today’s global marketplace but also prepare for tomorrow. Giving them driven advantage today and ensuring they are leaders tomorrow. #TodayMeetsTomorrow to find out more about Siemens Digital Industries Software click here
Be at the heart of Account Development in a global software company
What does it take to build the world’s leading industrial software company? You are what it takes! We value You, Your diversity is your strength, Your individualism and experience in work and life add to the continued reinvigoration of our teams, culture and ways of working.
We have a great opportunity for a PreSales Solutions Consultant - NX CAM and Additive Manufacture to join our outstanding team! This is a field/remote based position.Key Responsibilities;
- As part of the software sales team, participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software you will engage with customers and prospects to gather high level customer business and technical requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure and determine customer needs.
- Utilising advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, you will support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering exciting and professional demonstrations of the technical capabilities.
- Be a trusted adviser on our customer's challenges, and how SISW can improve their business.
- Referring to others for information where necessary, select appropriate suites of technology and develop proposals for customer process improvements which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business.
- Works on complex issues/projects.
- Works with no supervision and may settle methods and procedures on assignments/projects.
- Real-world industry experience in both additive and subtractive manufacturing
- Hands-on experience driving NX CAM, NX Additive Manufacture, or competitor products.
- Strong ability to build and maintain client relationships and expectations.
- Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written, with good presentation skills.
You will be an excellent teammate who is able to work well with all people; including engineers and senior managers, but also a self-starter who can show Initiative and work autonomously when required.
If you have the willingness and seek to learn and develop then this could be the role for you.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time