Siemens Digital Industry Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimising their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join our dynamic and successful team as a Technical Architect.
Be part of the team implementing cutting edge PLM software and working on some exciting projects on the leading edge of creativity from F1 to Jet Engines, Submarines or anything in between.
For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UYour key responsibilities
- Responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and technical expertise in Siemens core product portfolio, for DISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including designing, implementation/installation, configuration, testing, deployment, production support, postproduction support)
- Working with the extended team, supporting requirements gathering and process workshops to contribute to the alignment of PLM solutions.
- Ensure technical solutions are in line with the target architecture.
- Actively participates in Country/Zone & Global Communities of Practice, demonstrating technical and industry standard methodologies and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
- Installation and configuration of core product and, where required, use of the proprietary toolkit to undertake customisation tasks
- Previous experience implementing & configuring PLM & CAT software products
- Able to deliver basic install, configuration, integration and migration tasks in a single product domain on a variety of operating platforms
- Able to undertake standard infrastructure and database administration and management tasks.
- Understands common Azure infrastructure and database concepts. Be able to provision software products hosted in Azure.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Experience writing architecture and designing documentation to support the delivery of PLM solutions
We are looking for candidates who have a positive & can-do attitude who love technology and want to keep on learning. Are you genuinely interested in understanding the challenges your users face and how you can help them. Then this could be the role for you!We are Siemens
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare, generous wellness voucher and many more benefits to support our employees welling.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time